Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be using the new and wonderful Lawn Fawn Center Picture Window Card Die Set. We will be using it to create a fun pop-up card! We will also be creating another beautiful shimmery sky background using the Nuvo Shimmer Powders. In the previous video (Lawn Fawn Peacock Card) we also used these powder to create a colorful sky backdrop.
This card was designed for the current Lawn Fawn Challenge which is called “Spectacular Skies” pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Center Picture Window Card Die
- Lawn Fawn Center Picture Window Card Add-on Dies
- Lawn Fawn Beam Me Up Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Star Frames Dies
- Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Licorice 100lb Cardstock
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Shimmer Powders – Solar Flare, Blue Blitz, Violet Brocade, Cherry Bomb, Storm Cloud
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – 999 Blender, Lt Blue, Cobalt Blue, Lt Violet, Purple, Lt Green, Deep Green, Sugared Almond Pink, Yellow, Lt Gray, Gray
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- White Cardstock 65lb
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Ranger Inkssentials Craft Mat
- Clearsnap Color Catcher
- Studio 7 White Gesso
- Strathmore Mixed Media Vellum Surface 184 lb Cardstock 6″x8″
- Stathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Teresa Collins Scissors
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool