Hello and welcome! In todays video we will be creating a scene card using some wonderful products from My Favorite Things.
The color combination of Pink, Lavender, Light Gray and Dark Gray are inspired from the current challenge over at the My Favorite Things blog. However, you will also see here that I did do a few other variations of the same card in some different colors. If you watch the video all the way to the end you can get a closer look at those cards as well!
The coloring will be done with the Tombow Dual Tip Markers and blending with a Tombow Blender Marker (N00). Also, we will create a simple sky using the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads.
If you enjoyed todays video please select the “thumbs up” button and “subscribe”. Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
The supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- My Favorite Things Happy Together Stamps and Dies
- My Favorite Things A Tweet Hello Stamps and Dies
- My Favorite Things Garden Gate Die
- My Favorite Things Tree-mendeous Dies
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Dies
- My Favorite Things Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges 2 Dies
- My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink Pad (mini)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers – N00 (Blender), N65, N75, 800, 725, 723, 912, 993, 991, 623
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tonic Studios Crystal Drops Bubblegum Blush
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Scor-tape 1/8″
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips 1/8″
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Judikins Embossable Window Plastic
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Fiskars Scissors Teresa Collins Edition