Hello and Welcome! I’m so excited to show you today’s card and video. I had so much fun using some wonderful images from the Penny Black collection. I will be using the beautiful Tweet Wreath stamp set and the adorable bear from the Key to My Heart stamp set. The coloring will be done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and also the mini Distress Ink Pads from Tim Holtz. So let’s go ahead and get started…..
Thank you so much for visiting today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “like” button and don’t forget to “subscribe”!
I hope you all have a great day!!!
All of the supplies used in this video are listed below.
- Penny Black, Inc. Key to My Heart Stamp and Die Set
- Penny Black, Inc. Tweet Wreath Stamp Set
- Penny Black, Inc. Stitched Square & Circles Dies
- TIm Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Mini) – Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Festive Berries, Wilted Violet, Tumbled Glass
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Glass Media Mat
- Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink Pad
- Buttons Galore & More Red Heart Sparkletz Embellishments
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Oatmeal, Dark Oatmeal, Pale Pink, Lt Pink, Wine Red
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- Silhouette Pick-Me-Up Tool
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Scotch Foam Mountin Tape 1″
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Fiskars Scissors Teresa Collins (Pink)
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze Clear
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Elisabeth Craft Designs Soft Finish Cardstock 100lb White
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Raspberry
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Creative Corners
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine