Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
This card and video was inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge – Love is in the Air!!! Check out this challenge by clicking the link below!
We will be using the adorable Bunny Pop-up Set (5359) as our focal point…but we will be using it a little differently today!
We will also create a beautiful metallic pattern paper by using some metallic watercolors and the pretty rose from this stamp and die set. We will also create a textured background using a beautiful 3-D background of hearts!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Bunny Pop-up Set (5359)
- Art Impressions Lovable Animals Set (5219)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Art Impressions Oval Double Stitched Dies (5065)
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Confetti Hearts
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Small Blocks Trio
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Pigment Ink Pad Unicorn
- Hero Arts Hero Hues 100lb Cardstock 100lb
- Her Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Paper Bag 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Ranger Embossing Powder Super Fine Detail White
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Gray, Beige, Tea Rose, Mid Brown, Turquoise Green
- Zig Memory System Pen – Pure Black
- Tombow Dual Tip Marker Black (N15)
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Prima Marketing Art Philosophy – Metallic Pastel Accents, Metallic Accents
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- EK Success Anti Static Powder Tool
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Post-it Notes