Hello! In today’s video we will be creating a wonderful snowy and glittery background using the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. The beautiful santa and snowman image that we are using is from the Stampendeous collection. I will be showing you some simple coloring techniques using the Tim Holtz Distress Markers and Tim’s Detailer Tip Waterbrush!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Stampendous Curio Santa Scarf Stamp
- Stampendous Cling Giving Snowman Stamps
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Clearsnap Color Catcher
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers – Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood, Mermaid Lagoon, Black Soot, Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Carved Pumpkin
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Spritz Frost
- Gelly Roll Gel Pen – White, Glitter
- Studio 71 Gesso White
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1″
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner