Hello and Welcome!!! In todays video we will be using the brand new Alcohol Pearl Inks from the Tim Holtz Collection! I thought it would be fun to make a set of notecards using these inks in a very quick and simple way. However, there are many more techniques we can do with these inks….so please feel free to leave me a comment if you would like to see more ideas using these Alcohol Pearl Inks!
Thank you so much for joining me today!
The supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Tim Holtz Alcohol Pearl Inks – Villainous, Intrigue, Enchanted, Splendor, Alchemy, Deception, Tranquil, Sublime
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Cutout Blossoms
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Metallic Stickers Quotations
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Shears 9.5″
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Tonic Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Mini Applicator Felts
- Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Yupo Paper 5×7″ Sheets
- Tim Holtz Alcohol Blending Solution
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops – Sweet Lilac, Apple Green, Dandelion Yellow, Gloss White
- Ranger Multi Matte Medium
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Lawn Fawn Teflon Bone Folder
- 100lb Cardstock – Black, White
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine