Hello and Welcome! In todays video we will be creating a super fun mailbox card using the Art Impressions Happy Mailbox Cubbies Stamps and Dies Set. I love that the dies are included with this set! This is a great Friendship, Thinking of You, or even a cheerful Get Well Card. We will be coloring using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens to do all of the coloring today.
UPDATE: I’m so happy to tell you all that I won the top spot on this Art Impressions Blog Challenge!!!!
This card was inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge – Movers and Shakers (pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today!!! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Happy Mailbox Cubbies Stamps and Dies
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – PINK CARD (Wine Red, Lt Carmine, Sugared Almond Pink, Carmine Red, Fl Pink, Red, Geranium Red, Dk Pink, Pink, Pale Rose, Lt Pink, Scarlet Red) RAINBOW CARD (Red, Orange, Bright Yellow, May Green, Persian Blue, Purple, Violet) BOTH CARDS ( Blender, Lt Gray, Black)
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Tumbled Glass, Broken China
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- ATG 700 Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen 1-5mm
- Pick Fence Studio Brushes
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic Studio Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Lawn Fawn Bone Folder
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner