Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
Today’s card and video are inspired by the current Ai Blog Challenge which is to create a “New Years Resolution” style card. This sentiment “Enjoy the Ride” is a simple reminder to myself to love and cherish each day!!! I hope it inspires you too!!!
Also, I absolutely love images of bicycles…not sure what it is about them…but I can’t get enough of these images! So this set…Enjoy the Ride (5186) was just right for this project!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Enjoy the Ride Stamp Set (5186)
- Art Impressions Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5062)
- Kaisercraft Mounting Foam Dots
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Gray, Dk Gray, Black, Lt Pink, Peach Pink, Pale Yellow, Bright Yellow, Lt Blue, Turquoise Green, Lt Green
- Nuvo Hybrid Mini Ink Pad Polar Ice
- We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss (Bakers Twine Tertiary – Blue Lagoon)
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Dauber Kit
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Studio 71 Gesso White
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Buttons Galore & More Sparkletz Embellishments Sea Level
- EK Success Reverse Tweezers
- Sihouette Pick-me-up Tool
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tombow Mono Sand Eraser
- Gina K Connect Glue
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine