Hello! In todays video I will be using the Lawn Fawn Forest Feast stamps and coordinating dies. I will be coloring with my water based Tombow Markers and a blender pen. In this card, I have combined several of the Lawn Fawn stamps sets together to create a fun little fall scene card.
I hope that you enjoyed todays video. If you did please click on the “like” button and “subscribe”. Thank you for visiting today and I hope you have a great day!
- The supplies used in this video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Forest Feast Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait Die
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Knock on Wood Petite Paper Pack 6×6
- Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack 6×6
- Tombow Markers – 990, 912, N00, 993, 995, N75, N55, 761, 905, 933, 947, 912
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Canson 140lb Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen Black
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze Crystal Clear
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Scor-tape 1/4″
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- ATG 700 Tape Gun
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Xacto Retractable Cutting Knife