Hi All! Welcome to another Lawn Fawn project. I think you’re going to get a kick out of this one. I’m going to create a cute little gift card holder using the Lawn Fawn Scallop Treat Box Winter House Add-on. This is just another way to use these add-on dies to create something fun. In the video I will also provide you with all of the dimensions you will need to create this project.
Thank you so much for watching todays video! If you enjoyed this video please click the “like” button and “subscribe” and have a great day!
All of the supplies used in this video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Scallop Treat Box Winter House Add-on
- Lawn Fawn Winter Village Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Simple Gift Card Slots Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Add-on Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Knock on Wood Petite Paper Pack
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Vintage Photo, Fired Brick, Lucky Clover, Fossilized Amber
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops – Gloss White, Red Berry
- Tim Holtz Tonic Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12″
- Scor-tape 1/4″
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner’
- Staz-on Ink Pad Black Cherry
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Clear
- White Cardstock 110lb
- EK Success Tweezers
- Baker’s Twine – Red/White
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
Thank you for the wonderful project. I enjoyed making 7 of them this past Christmas. Now I plan to try to make one with the Spring Lawn Fawn house dies. They were well received as gifts! 🙂
Hi Nadine! I’m so thrilled that you made these for Christmas….I love hearing that! Thank you so much! Have fun with the Spring designs!!!!