Hello and welcome! Today I have created a fun and whimsical winter card using the adorable Frosty Fairy Friends stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn. Also, I will show you how to make a quick and easy sunrise using the Distress Oxide Inks from Tim Holtz. So let’s go ahead and get started….
The supplies used in this video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Snowfall Backdrop Landscape Die
- Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn – Coordinates with “Let’s Bokeh” Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals “Pixie Dust” Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals “Ballet Slippers” Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Embossing Powder Textured White
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Embossing Ink Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Teflon Bone Folder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops Sherbert Shimmer
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Stabilo Fineliner Pens
- Tombow Markers – 761, 850, 723, 800, 991, 977, 992, 553, N45, N75, N00
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
Lovely card! Your fairies are so sweet. Love your glitter trees!
Just so pretty
Gorgeous card with fantastic tutorial.
Fantastic! Thank you for putting your video together.
AMAZING card! I love literally everything about it! You created the most amazing scene and the your coloring is stunning! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
Hi Samantha! Thank you so much for your kind words. I was so thrilled to find out today that I was selected as a feature artist for this card. I just love everything about Lawn Fawn…it just makes card making so much fun! Btw….I love your artwork so much! You are such an inspiration!