Hello and welcome! In todays video I will be using some of the new Lawn Fawn 2019 Valentine collection. I especially love the little Koala Bear and the beautiful Polka Heart Backdrop die! I also used the versatile Lawn Fawn Little Flowers Die set, which came out a little while back, and includes this cute flower pot. I plan on using this again soon in another video so keep and eye out for that in the near future! I thought that this card would make a great Valentine card but could also be used for a birthday or thinking of you card.
I hope you all have a great day and thank you so much for visiting!
The supplies used in this video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Polka Heart Backdrop: Portrait Die
- Lawn Fawn Candy Hearts Dies
- Lawn Fawn Sending Hugs Line Border Die
- Lawn Fawn Little Flowers Dies
- Lawn Fawn Mini Pop-up Butterflies Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn I Love You (Calyptus) Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments Stamps
- Lawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Ballet Slippers 100lb
- Lawn Fawndamentals Teflon Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite Paper Pack
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Victorian Velvet, Festive Berries, Mowed Lawn
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Time Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Waterbrush Detailer Tip
- Tim Holtz Mixed Media Mat
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Lt Pink, Pale Pink, Oatmeal, Dark Oatmeal
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen – White, Black
- Sizzix Paper Sculpting Tool Kit
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss White
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Mono Dots Adhesive
- Fiskars Teresa Collins Scissors (Pink/White)
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
Such a super adorable card! Love your design with that sweet koala! <3 Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin
Hi Karin! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! It is quite a compliment coming from you….you are so very talented! Thanks again and have a great day!
This is so adorable!!