Hello! In todays video I thought that I would show you how to make these two little Valentine goodie bags. I have to confess that one of my favorite things to make is little party favor boxes and bags. They are as much fun to make as they are to give! I haven’t met anyone yet who doesn’t love to receive a little favor box filled with some little treats or a fun gift card! Today I will be using the Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag Die and also the cute little koala bear from the new “I Love You(calyptus)” stamps and die set.
Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a great day!
The supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag Die
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lacy Heart Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn I Love You(calyptus) Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Love Letters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawndamentals Embossing Ink Pen
- Lawn Fawndamentals Teflon Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawndamentals Cilantro 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawndamentals Mermaid 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawndamentals Ballet Slippers 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawndamentals Rose Gold Embossing Powder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Freshly Cut Grass Ink Pad
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Patterned Paper Collection Pack 12″x12″
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Bright Yellow, Yellow, Lt Blue, Turquoise Green, Lt Pink, Pale Pink, Wine Red, Flesh Color, Beige, Dk Oatmeal, May Green, Lt Gray, Gray
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen Black
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Waterbrush Detailer Tip
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Scor-tape 1/4″
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- iCraft Purple Tape
Aren’t they the cutest gift bags!!! Super clever to use that koala bear and I love the papers you choose for these bags. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!
Hi Joyce! Thank you so much for you sweet comments! I really appreciate all of the wonderful inspiration that you and your team provide! Thank you again for everything!
awwww!! absolutely gorgeous and beautiful gift bags!! looooove the koalas!! soooooooo sweet and cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha! Thank you so much for your kind comments! It was so much fun creating a project for this challenge! Have a wonderful day!!!