Hello! In todays video we will be using some wonderful stamps and dies from the new Spring 2019 collection from Lawn Fawn. The adorable stamps on this card are from the new Butterfly Kisses stamps and Dies sets. I recently purchased the Blender Pen (999) from the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens…so I will be showing you how simple and easy this is to use!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “like” button and “subscribe”.
The supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Kite and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Trails Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies
- Lawn Fawn Grassy Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Scallops Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Raspberry
- Lawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Ballet Slippers
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – 999 (Blender Pen), Brown, Dk Oatmeal, Lt Brown, Beige, Lt Gray, Mid Gray, Orange, Yellow, Lt Pink, Pink, May Green, Green, Lilac, Purple
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Spiced Marmalade, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass, Lucky Clover, Mowed Lawn
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Titanium Shears 9.5″
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Bubblegum Blush
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips 1/8″
aw, this is just darling! love the bear in the grass and flowers! and the kite is such a fun element! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha! I just think that the Kite is so great….but then again…I love everything Lawn Fawn! Thank you so very much for your sweet comments! I’m a great admirer of your work….thank you for all of your inspiration!
Awww! Such a happy and sweet scene, it makes me smile! Those critters are so cute, I love this beautiful blue and textured sky background you created with the stitched trails, and the pop of colors in the flowers and the kite! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! -Grace
Hi Grace! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I had such fun making this card!