Hello and Welcome!!! In today’s video we will be creating this fun and simple picnic table to hold all of your picnic goodies! I will give you all of the measurements necessary to create this table. All of the images used today are from the wonderful Lawn Fawn collections. The coloring will be done using the Tim Holtz Distress Markers and the backgrounds will be created using the Tim Holtz Distress Inks Pads.
If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “like” button and “subscribe”.
Thank you so much for visiting! Have a great day!
Also, check out this card any many others over at the Lawn Fawn “fun with food” blog challenge!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Let’s BBQ Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Critter Concert Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Gingham Backdrops Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Die
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawndamentals Lobster Ink Pad
- Lawn Fawndamentals Stamp Shammy
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers – Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, Antique Linen, Black Soot, Hickory Smoke, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, Festive Berries, Mowed Lawn, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Brushed Corduroy, Ground Espresso, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Tombow Blender Marker N00
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen Black
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink Pad
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Fiskars Easy Stamp Press
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
Very very fun card!
Thank you so much!!!
wow! this is soooo cool! love the picnic table you created!! it looks SO real! and the food and condiments are so happy and fun on top!! i’m in love! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! 🙂
Hi Samantha! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! This challenge was sooooo much fun!!!
What a cute card! Love everything about it!
Hi Jane! Thank you so much!
super cute card! Love the little scene u created! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!
Hi Francesca! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I had so much fun creating these little goodie bags!
Your cards look fantastic! I was wondering if you could tell me whether it is possible to use Lawn Fawn’s Everyday Pop-up dies on a portrait orientated card? I am trying to make a Celtic themed card for my Brother’s 40th Birthday and I have a print of a tree on the front of the card and I want my Celtic piece to pop out when he opens the card, but I can’t seem to figure out whether the pop-up dies will work for vertical cards. I did email Lawn Fawn, but they directed me to their YouTube channel and I couldn’t find any vertical pop-up cards to use as an example. Thanks so much!
Hi Rebecca! Although I don’t own the everyday pop-up dies, I have done several of this type of card. So the answer is basically no….because the item you are popping up needs to be on the flat surface of the pop-up mechanism. One way to get some kind of pop-up action would be to score the item you want to pop-up down the center and then match up the score line with the score line on the pop-up and attach it to the pop-up that way. Just make sure the item isn’t too large for the pop-up panel. It’s hard to describe…so I hope this helps! Also, thank you for your sweet comments!!!