Hello! Today is going to be a lot of fun…..because we are going to make a fun yet elegant shaker style birthday card. I’ll show you how simple and easy these cards are to make. I will warn you that making these cards is quite addicting!
I hope you enjoyed today’s video and I hope it inspired you to give it a try! If you enjoyed the video then please select the “like” button and “subscribe”.
Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you all have a great day!
The supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Sizzix Impresslits Courtney Chilson Happy Birthday Die and Folder Set
- Sizzix Thinlits Tim Holtz Detailed Butterflies Mini Dies
- Cricut Cuttlebug Embossables Acetate Sheets
- Tim Holtz Distress Mixed Media Heavystock 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Kraft-stock Metallic Confections
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Craft Shears 9.5″
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Glass Media Mat
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tonic Studios Crystal Drops Crushed Grape
- Tonic Studios Pure Sheen Peacock Feathers Confetti Set (Purple Organza Butterflies)
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Sidekick Die Cutting Machine w/ Accessories
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Soft Finish Cardstock 100lb White
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Scor-Tape 1/4″
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1″
- EK Success Anti Static Tool
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board