Hello and Welcome!!! In today’s video we will be creating these Lawn Fawn Fancy Boxes! I wanted to do a graduation project that is little more on the masculine side….but that could also be given to anyone. These boxes are perfect for a gift card or some candy or both!!! Again, I decided to follow the current Card Sketch (#51) on the Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge. This card sketch is shown below. I created the little lion on camera but I will also show you the inside and the outside of the owl box in this video as well. So let’s go ahead and get started….
Thank you so much for joining me today!!! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Fancy Box Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Border Dies
- Lawn Fawn Starry Skies Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Star Frames Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Star Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Wild For You Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Smart Cookie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn So Owlsome Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Schoolyard 100lb
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers – Tattered Rose, Wild Honey, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Gathered Twigs
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Wild Honey, Stormy Sky
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Trimmer
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Darice Adhesive Foam 1/8″ Strips
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- Marcy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Teresa Collins Scissors Pink/White
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
these are SO adorable! looooove the colors and patterns! and love the critters!! sooooo cute! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! 🙂
Hi Samantha!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. You are always so sweet!
These are just beautiful Lynn
Thank you so much! Have a great day!!!!