Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be creating this fun birthday card with the Double Slider Surprise Die Set from Lawn Fawn! It is a great interactive card and I had so much fun making it!!!! All of the coloring will be done using he Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.
If you would like to see another Double Slider Surprise Card then please check out my other video which is called “Double Slider Surprise Donuts Gift Card”.
The color palette for today’s project was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and don’t forget to “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Village Shops Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Village Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Double Slider Surprise Die Set
- Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pack
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Gray, Gray Brown, Pink, Orange, May Green, Green, Oatmeal, Dk Brown, Lt Blue, Turquoise Green, Lt Violet
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Tumbled Glass, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Teresa Collins Scissors
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Scor-Tape 1/8″
- Fiskars Euro Paper Trimmer
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Mini Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
aw! this is sooooo cute!! love the double slider surprise die here!! that sweet, street scene is sooooo cute!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hello Samantha! Thank you for always being so sweet and encouraging!
Oh my, what a cute card! I looove the surprise element extending this pretty town scene. The colors in your summery scene are the perfect take on this challenge! So beautiful, we are happy you played along with us at Lawn Fawnatics! -Grace
Hi Grace! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I always love playing along with the Lawn Fawn Challenges!