Hello! In todays video I will be showing you how to create a simple scene card using the Happy Village stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn. Also from Lawn Fawn, I will be using the Bayou Backdrop frame and some stamps from the Ahoy, Matey stamp and die set. I will also do some simple coloring using Tombow waterbased markers. I thought it would be fun to create a beachy, tropical card by combining a few stamp and die sets in a fun and whimsical way. I hope you enjoy!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Challenge #56 – Beautiful Beaches….which is pictured below!
Thank you so much for visiting me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Happy Village Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Bayou Backdrop Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spring Sprig Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Stamp Shammy
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Gathered Twigs, Carved Pumpkin, Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Trimmer
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss White
- Post-it Tape 1″
- Ranger Inkssentials Craft Sheet
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Sizzix Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pens – Black, White
- Tombow Markers – N00, 133, 126, 177, 990, 977, 026, 899, 873, 905, 815, 451, N65, 055
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Watercolor Paper