Hello! In todays video I will show you how to create a quick and easy “easel” card with a few simple scores and folds. I”ll be using the cute Toadally Awesome Stamps (and a few other stamp sets) from Lawn Fawn. I just can’t get enough of these dies and stamps…. so much fun!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Toadally Awesome Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Wild for You Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Home for the Holidays Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop: Portrait Die
- Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Borders Die
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Die
- Lawn Fawn Bayou Backdrop Die
- Lawn Fawn Fundamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack 6×6
- Scor-tape 1/4″
- T-square ruler (TechTools)
- Elizabeth Crafts Soft Finish Cardstock White 100lb
- Scotch Photo Mounting Tape
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen Black
- Distress Oxide Ink Pad Lucky Clover
- Distress Oxide Ink Pad Salty Ocean
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tombow Dual Tipped Markers – N00, 025, 993, 991, 090, 912, 977, 990, 173, 195, 249, 277, 723, 725, 800, 603, 606, 925
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Fiskars Teresa Collins Scissors
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
Very cute card … love the cake on the lily pad!
Hello!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Have a great day!
wow!! this is incredible! LOVE those frogs!! and the entire scene inside is amazing! wow!! the details and time – I’m so impressed!! it’s so cute! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I admire your work so much and appreciate your support!
Too fun! I especially love the frog with the balloons! Too cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!
Hi Christy! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!