Hello!!! In today’s video we will be creating a fun yet elegant vellum overlay card! It’s so easy but the results can be so beautiful!
This card is inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Challenge #59 – Something See Through which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you had fun and learned something new! If you did enjoy the video then please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Aloha Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Flamingo Together Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Basket Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lacy Heart Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Embossing Powder Rose Gold
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Vellum Cardstock
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers – 991, 946, 850, 873, 761, 133, 098, N00
- Strathmore Mixed Media 184lb Cardstock
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versamark Watermak Ink Pad
- Versafine Clair Ink Pad Pinecone
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Gina K. Therm-o-web Foam Squares White
- Scor-Tape 1/8″
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- EK Success Anti Static Powder Tool
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Tonic Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
Really pretty cards!
Wow, so lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!
Hi Joyce!!! Thank you so much!!!