Hello! In today’s video we will be creating a Shadow Box Scene Card using the fun new Tree Before ‘n Afters Stamps and Dies from Lawn Fawn. There are many ways to make a Shadow Box Card but I will show you the simple, easy technique that I have been using forever!
This card is inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #60 – Create a Scene which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Tree Before ‘n Afters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Open Me Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Caramel Apple Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Apple Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Mermaid
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Sticky Note
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Kraft
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Cilantro
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade, Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Fan Brush
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Wine Red, Deep Green, Lt Green, Flesh Color, Bright Yellow, Yellow, Pale Yellow, Oatmeal, Mustard, Dk Brown, Brown, Gray Brown, Black, Orange, Lt Gray
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
This card is soo super cute! Love how you created the apple window on the box!! And all those beautifully colored images make it a perfect Fall card, lovely!! thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!
Hi Francesca! Thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging comments! I had such a great time with this challenge!