Hello and Welcome!!! In today’s video we will be creating these fun little Halloween Treat Boxes using several products from Lawn Fawn. I’ll show you a little trick I use to color all of the panels on the box at one time! These boxes may also inspire you to use this Treat Box Die Set in an unexpected way! I hope you give it a try and have fun!!!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #62 – Inspiration Board (Fun and Spooky) which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for visiting me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Spooky Village Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Heart Treat Box Die Set
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Licorice 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Persian Green, Turquoise Green, May Green, Green, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Orange, Scarlet Red, Lt Gray, Gray, Dk Gray, Oatmeal, Lt Brown, Dk Oatmeal, Dk Brown
- Tombow Power Tape Glue Tape
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Black Soot, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
wow there are amazing!!
Love how you decorated each and every little box with the Halloween spooky village images!
Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!
Hi Francesca! I had such a great time making these little boxes! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!
Oh wow! These are so fun!!
Thank you so much!