Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be creating a fun Ornament Card using the stamps and dies and coordinating papers from Lawn Fawn. There will be some simple coloring using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #63 – Card Sketch which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Mice On Ice Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Say What? Christmas Critters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Just Stitching Double Rectangles Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Ornaments Dies
- Lawn Fawn Forest Borders Die
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite Paper Pack 6″x6″ Christmas
- Lawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Pixie Dust
- Lawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Holiday
- Lawn Fawndamentals Clear Acetate
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Gray Brown, Black, Sugared Almond Pink, Geranium Red
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Weathered Wood
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Buttons Galore & More Red Heart Sparkletz
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Staedler Mars Plastic Eraser
- Tech Tools T-square 12″
This is really pretty
Hi Gab! THank you so much!
I love this clever take on the Card Sketch, Lynn! The little scene in the ornament is so beautiful, such a great idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!
Hi Nancy! I really appreciate you sweet comments! Thank you so much!
Love your ornament. Great tips.
Hi Debbie! Thank you so much!