Hello! In todays video we will be creating a fun Christmas card using the adorable Beam Me Up stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn! We will be using the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks to create a starry winter sky! Let me know what you think…are these little aliens helping Santa or are they helping themselves….lol…you decide!!!
This card was created for the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #64 – Cards for Guys! which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Beam Me Up Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ho-Ho-Holidays Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Winter Skies Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Rooftop Border Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Embossing Ink Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Textured White Embossing Powder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Rainbow (Chili Pepper)
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Paper Bag
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Stamp Shammy
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Lt Violet, Violet, Wine Red, Orange, Yellow, Lt Blue, Fl Green, Deep Green, Lt Gray, Dk Gray, Blender
- Gina K. Therm-o-web Foam Squares White
- Gina K. Therm-o-web Masking Magic
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- ATG 700 Tape Dispenser
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade, Festive Berries, Ground Espresso, Aged Mahogany
- Tim Holtz Mini-snips 5″
- Studio 71 Gesso White
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamps Positioner
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
ha ha ha!!! what an incredible idea!!! sooooo cool!!!!! loooove the presents/alien over the chimney!! ha!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha! So glad you got a kick out of this card! Thank you as always for your sweet comments!
Oh wow! Love this! What a fun idea to combine this set with the roof!
Hi Gab! Thank you…so glad you enjoyed the little aliens!!!