Happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I thought we would kick off the new year with a fun flip card using some of the new stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn. I will show you how to create this quick and easy flip card and the best part is that you can easily adapt this technique to many other images that you may already have!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Challenge #67 – Inspiration Board! (Pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Love Poems Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn You’re Just My Type Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Love Letters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Valentine Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Mermaid
- Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack 6”x6” Spring Fling
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings Aquamarine Hemp Cord
- Reverse Action Tweezers
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Sugared Almond Pink, Lt Gray
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Spun Sugar
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Staedler Mars Plastic Eraser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tech Tools 12” T-square
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Fiskars Scissors Teresa Collins Pink/White