Hello and Welcome!!! In todays video we will be creating a whimsical snow day, bird watching window card! This card could be used for so many different occasions! It is just a fun and happy card that anyone would love to receive!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #69 – For the Birds (pictured below)!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn You’re Just My Type Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Holiday Helpers Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Upon a Star Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Wonderful Window Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix Petite Paper Pack 6×6
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Hickory Smoke
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Mini Snips 5”
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens- Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Lt Carmine, Geranium Red, Lt Gray, Gray, Dk Brown, Beige
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Mini Precision Press
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker