Hello and Welcome! In todays video we will be creating a fun Lawn Fawn Pull Tab Card!!! We will be using the Stitched Cupcake, Bunting Borders and the beautiful Quilted Backdrop Dies! I’ll take you through the process…step by step…so you can easily recreate this card!
This card is inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #70 – Lots of Love Inspiration (pictured below)!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Love Letters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Push Here Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Cupcake Dies
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Let’s Toast Pull Tab Add-on Dies
- Lawn Fawn Bunting Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spring Fling Petite Paper Pack 6”x6”
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sticky Notes 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Mermaid 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Ballet Slippers 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Paper Bag 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We R Memory Keepers Mini Precision Press
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Spellbinders Tool ‘n One
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- iCraft Adhesive Pick Up Square
- Sizzix Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- EK Success Anti Static Powder Tool
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens- Blender, Lt Pink, Orange, Yellow, Bright Yellow
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Gathered Twigs, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Weathered Wood
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
This is so cute!!
Hi Gab! Thank you so much!
oh my goodness – this card is just adorable! i LOVE the birds peeking up!!!! sooo fun! the interactive card is just darling! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I had a great time making this card!