Hello! In todays video we will be creating a fun card using the Big Thanks Stamp and Die Sets from Lawn Fawn. This set was designed to celebrate Hero Arts 45th Anniversary. Wow…that’s amazing! A big congratulations to Hero Arts on this wonderful accomplishment! We will also be using some fun little Daubers from We R Memory Keepers to do a quick and easy rainbow background!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #70 – Lots of Love Inspiration (pictured below)!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Big Thanks for Hero Arts Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments Banners Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Licorice
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Festive Berries, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Mini Snips 5”
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- HAI Supply (Hobby Art Int’l Supply) Colorful Blossoms
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Gray, Gray, Gray Brown, Sugared Almond Pink, Lt Blue, Lt Green, May Green, Yellow
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- We R Memory Keepers Impressed Dauber Kit
- We R Memory Keepers Mini Precision Press
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Love this – your background is stunning!
Thank you so much!!!