Hello! In todays video we will be using an older set of images from the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection. I have had this in my stash for a little while and decided it was time to pull it out to do this fun tropical “beer” card!!! I have created a birthday card here but this would make a great Father’s Day card as well.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select “Like” and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Mini Blueprints #10
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Embossing Folder 3-D Texture Fades Lumber
- Tim Holtz Mixed Media Heavystock 110lb
- Spellbinders Design Series Tropical Paradise Palm Fronds
- My Favorite Things Clear Stamps Gumball Greetings
- Tombow Markers – NOO, N95, 946, 947, 451
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Peacock FeathersTim, Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Fossilized Amber
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Versafine Clair Pigment Ink Pad Nocturne
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Paper Bag 100lb
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Fiskars Cutting Mat Pink
- Retractable Blade Knife (not sure what brand mine is but I will list a comparable one here) – X-acto Retractable Blade Knife
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Sterling Silver
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Scor-tape 1/4”
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
This is absolutely awesome, thank you so much for sharing this spectacular idea. You’ve inspired me to give this a try with the mini blueprint cocktail stamps. You’re so awesome. Have a super great week-end, thanks so much again for taking the time to share all this fabulous information!
Hi Kat! You are so sweet! Thank you so much!