Hello! I can’t wait to share today’s video with all of you! I just purchased the Flippin’ Awesome Die Set from Lawn Fawn and it really is….Flippin’ Awesome!!! It makes a very fun and unique card for someone special! I thought that a Pirate theme would be fun for this card. So let’s go ahead and get started….
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #82 – Color Inspiration (pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Ocean Shell-fie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Life is Good Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Porthole Frames Dies
- Lawn Fawn Flippin’ Awesome Dies
- Lawn Fawn Diagonal Gift Card Pocket Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Paper Bag
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Ground Espresso, Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Lt Gray, Persian Blue, Deep Violet, Purple, Violet, Sugared Almond Pink, Peach Pink, Flesh Colour, Oatmeal, Dk Brown, Fl Green, Black
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- 65lb Kraft Cardstock
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- Gina K. Therm-o-web Masking Magic
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- iCraft Purple Tape 1 1/2″
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti
- Fiskars Stamp Positioner