Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In todays card and video we will be using the beautiful and brand new Ai Animal Nativity Set to create a peaceful nativity scene!
This is absolutely the most adorable and wonderful stamp and die set! It includes many wonderful animals and sentiments. Although these little critters are perfect for setting this nativity scene these stamps would be wonderful for many other projects as well!
We will create a peaceful backdrop for our scene by using the Distress Oxide Ink Pads and we will be coloring in our little critters using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens in soft shades!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Animal Nativity Set (5350)
- Art Impressions WC Fence Dies (4967)
- Art Impressions Tag Stitched Dies (5132)
- Art Impressions Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5062)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Ground Espresso, Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer 9.5”
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Flesh Colour, Tea Rose, Pale Yellow, Yellow, Gray Tint, Lt Gray, Gray Brown, Blue Gray, Mustard, Oatmeal, Mid Brown, Sugared Almond Pink
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- ATG700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine