Hello and Welcome!!! In today’s video we will be creating a “back to school” slimline card! I’m also really excited to show you how to create a realistic looking brick design by mixing your embossing powders! And…I will also show you how to extend your dies to create a slimline card! We will be using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens to do the coloring today.
Today’s card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #84 – Back to School – as pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn You’re Just My Type Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Slow Down and Enjoy Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn For You, Deer Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Critter Concert Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Rawr Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn So Owlsome Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller Tabby Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card Dies
- Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card Theater Add-on Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Brick Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Paper Bag
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Licorice
- Stampendous Embossing Powder Golden Sand
- Ranger Embossing Powder Antiquities Terra Cotta
- Ranger Embossing Powder Super Fine Detail White
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Hero Hues Pigment Ink Pad Unicorn
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Ground Espresso, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- EK Sucess Anti-static Powder Tool
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Yellow, Orange, Wine Red, May Green, Green, Oatmeal, Mid Brown, Lt Gray, Gray, Persian Green
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- Uchida of America Mini Cutting Mat
- Retractable Cutting Knife
- Fiskars 12″ Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
Such a WONDERFUL classroom scene!!! Thank you so much for playing along with our back to school/teacher appreciation challenge and sharing your talent at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
Hi Karin! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Thank you also for all of your wonderful inspiration!!!
This is amazing!
Hi Gab! Thank you for being so kind!