Hello and Welcome!!!!
In today’s video we will be creating an adorable holiday snowglobe! I will show you a fun simple way to create a Snowglobe using Stamps and Dies! We will be using many images from the Lawn Fawn Collection. This little project makes a great handmade holiday gift for a friend or teacher or even for your own home holiday decor!!!
Todays project was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #89 – Happy Holiday Critters as pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Beary Happy Holidays Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Sweet Christmas Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes Dies
- Lawn Fawn Large Wreath Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Pixie Dust
- Lawn Fawn Let it Shine 6×6 Petite Paper Pack
- Art Minds Christmas DIY Plastic Ornament Snowglobe
- Spectrum Noir Blender Pen
- Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Alcohol Markers – Blends (Ice Blue, Alpine Green, Pale Pink), Shades (Tan, Coral, Ice Grey)
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock 100lb
- Spectrum Noir Finesse Alcohol Proof Ink Pad Noir Black
- Silhouette Pick-me-up Tool
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Marvy Uchida Snow Marker
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Archival Mini Ink Pad Barn Door
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Titanium 9.5″ Scissors
- Gina K Connect Glue
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- The Bloom Room Floral Stem Wire
- Crafter’s Square Faux Snow
- Floracraft Craft Fom 2 1/2″ Balls
- Reverse Tweezers (EK Success and Sizzix)
- Cricut Cuttlebug Embossables Acetate Sheets
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- We R Memory Keepers Mini Precision Press
- Buttons Galore & More Sparkletz Embellishments Snow Crystals
- ATG700 Permanent Tape Runner
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
Lynn, watched this video several times and wanted to thank you for all the tips & techniques you shared. Love it!
I enjoy your posts every time.
Hi Jan! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!
This is jut fantastic. It blows my mind, you’re so creative. Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!
Hi Joyce! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!