Hello and Welcome!!!
In today’s card and video we will be creating a really fun Pull Tab Card using the Lawn Fawn Let’s Toast Pull Tab Add-on Die Set. The sun will pop-up from behind our grassy border and provide a big smile! We will create an adorable picnic scene with the Lawn Fawn Crazy Antics Stamps and Die Set. All of the coloring today will be done using Tombow Dual Tip Markers!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #97 which was to create a project inspired by a book, movie, or song (pictured below)! I chose to do the song “Here Comes the Sun” by the Beatles! I think we need lots of sunshine and smiles right now…I hope it makes you smile too!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Sun Dies
- Lawn Fawn Let’s Twist Pull Tab Add-on Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Crazy Antics Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ocean Shell-fie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Riley’s ABCs Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite Paper Pack 6×6
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers – N00, 761, 723, 815, 665, 676, 603, 565, 985, 025, 990, 977, 173, 245, 925, N95, N45
- Hero Arts Small Blocks Trio
- EK Success Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral, Rustic Wilderness
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Tombow Mini Power Tape
- Staedler Mars Eraser
- Tech Tools 12” T-square
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Zig Memory Systems Millennium Pen Pure Black
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
What a fun idea!