Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s cards and video we will be creating these elegant vintage cards using the Lily Border Stamp Set (5374)!
We will give these cards a vintage look by adding a beautiful lace border and woodgrain backdrop!!! We will give the woodgrain panel a realistic look by inking it up with some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks.
I’ll also show you how to create an interesting border look by partially fussy cutting your border panel! We will also add a sweet sentiment using the SBC Exclusive Hydrangea Stamp Set (5229)! To finish off this vintage look, we will add some beautiful pearls and rhinestones!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Lily Border Stamp Set (5374)
- Art Impressions SBC Exclusive Hydrangea Set (5229)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Art Impressions Flag double Stitched Dies (5133)
- Hero Arts Woodgrain Fancy Dies
- Sizzix Thinlits- Tim Holtz – Crochet Border Dies
- Sizzix Paper Sculpting Kit
- Recollections Adhesive Pearls & Rhinestones
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Kraft Cardstock 100lb
- Cream Cardstock 100lb
- Hero Arts/ My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Mid Green, Olive Green
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Black Soot, Aged Mahogany
- Spellbinders Tool ‘n One
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- ATG 700 Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Score-tape 1/4”
- iCraft Purple Tape