Hello and Welcome!
Today we will be creating this fun Car Critters Race Card as a Slimline Card! I will show you how to easily lay out this simple scene! I’ll give you all of the measurements that you will need to easily recreate this card for yourself!
We will also be using the brand new Tiny Friends Stamps and coordinating Dies to create the fans for our race! This would be a great card for congrats, birthday or encouragement and would be great for a boy or a girl!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #99 which is to create a scene card which is linked below!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Car Critters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Tiny Friends Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn You’re Clawsome Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments Banners Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Cloudy Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock – Paper Bag, Licorice
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Ground Espresso, Black Soot, Salty Ocean, Rustic Wilderness, Twisted Citron
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Acrylic Ruler
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – N00, 991, 925, 946, 905, 850, 761, 723, 665, 623, 847, 845, 493, 452, 491, 373, 173, 245, N45, N15, N75, 990, 942, 899, 912, 992, 977, 947
- Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- EK Success Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Martha Stewart Acrylic Stamping Block
- Studio G Fineliner Black
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Unicorn Pigment Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- ATG 700 Tape Dispenser
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Sponge Daubers
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Fiskars 12” Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser
OH wow! This is just amazing! Love it!
Hi Gab! Thank you so much!
WOW!!! Such a wonderful take on our Create a Scene challenge !! I love your car race – so creative! – and amazing coloring!!!Thank you so much for playing along with our us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin
Hi Karin! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Thank you also for all of your wonderful inspiration!