Hello Ai Fans!!!
In todays video and card we will be using the absolutely beautiful floral “Blossom Border Set (5272)” from Art Impressions for our focal image! We will be creating a standard A2 size card with a little bit of a twist!
To do the coloring today we will be using a tropical watercolor palette and a waterbrush for some simple watercoloring. And to create the little border strip with a fancy scalloped edge we will use the Bookmark Die Set (5223). Also, to add some texture we will use the Tim Holtz Sizzix Textured Impressions “Swirls” 3-D Embossing Folder! And finally, for the finishing touch, we will add these beautiful butterflies from the Butterfly Set (5200) and a few pretty sequins!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Blossom Border Set (5272)
- Art Impressions Butterfly Set (5200)
- Art Impressions SBC Exclusive Daisies Set (5223)
- Art Impressions Bookmark Dies (5223)
- Tim Holtz Textured Impressions 3-D Embossing Folder Swirls
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Antique Linen
- Prima Marketing Inc. Art Philosophy Watercolors – Tropicals
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer Pen
- Tim Holtz 8.5″ Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti
- Picket Fence Studio Life Changing Brushes
- Neat & Tangled Sequin Mix Festive Fall
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner