Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!
In todays video and card we will be creating a super fun masculine birthday card using the adorable Mr. Set (5406)! To set the scene, we will create a masculine plaid background and then add a little window to his fishing paradise! And for the scene, we will use the Shadowbox Window Die (5408) and the Boat Window Accessory Set (5409).
We will add a great sentiment which says “Birthday wishes to a guy who fishes” ( don’t you just love that!) and this comes from the Mr. Set as well.
All of the coloring will be done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. All of the colors I used will be listed below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please hit the thumbs up and subscribe and don’t forget to hit the notification bell so you don’t miss a single video!!!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Mr. Set (5406)
- Art Impressions Boat Window Accessory Set (5409)
- Art Impressions ShadowBox Window Die (5408)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Plaid Stencils
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Tea Rose, Flesh Colour, Lt Pink, Yellow, Orange, Lt Green, Green, Cobalt Blue, Dull Blue, Beige, Mid Brown, Lt Gray, Gray, Gray Brown
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Brushed Corduroy
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Tombow Mono Sand Eraser
- Tech Tools 12″ T-square
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Novo Deluxe Adhesive
- Cream Color Cardstock 100lb
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine