Hello Ai Fans!!!
In todays video and card we will be creating this spooky mini slimline Halloween card using the images from the Ai Halloween Critters Set (5352)! I thought it would be fun to create a top folding mini slimline card today and I will give you all of the measurements and some tips for creating this design as well.
To set the scene for our adorable little trick-or-treaters we will create a beautiful sparkly purple spider web by using a stencil and some glimmer paste!!!
To add more dimension and sparkle we will add some “purple people eater” sequins to the spider web. We will also add some shimmer to the rolling grassy hills with some beautiful mica spray!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the like button and subscribe! Also, don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Halloween Critters Set (5352)
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Shatter Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Village Stamps and Dies
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Black Cardstock 100lb
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Lilac, Violet, Orange, Mustard, Oatmeal, Dk Oatmeal, Mid Brown, Dark Brown, Platinum Brown
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Nuvo Glimmer Paste Amethyst Purple
- Nuvo Mica Mist Silver Smoke
- Picket Fence Studios Sequin Mix Purple People Eater
- Momento Dew Drop Ink Pad Grape Jelly
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- iCraft Deco Foil Stencil Pad
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Fiskars 12″ Paper Trimmer
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser