Watch the video tutorial here!
Hello Ai Fans!!!
It’s a great day!!! Art Impressions has another brand new holiday stamp and die set available now! It is called the Christmas Slimline Set (5461) and it is specifically designed to work perfectly on the ever popular slimline cards!
I am personally so addicted to any of the slimline designs now…from the mini to the large size! Today we will create a large slimline card and to set the scene we will be creating a beautiful snowy background using our Distress Oxide Inks. We will be creating a night sky with a lighted area for our lantern. I’ll show you how easy it is to create this look.
This fantastic set includes the tall snowman and a few cute birds and an adorable little bunny! We will be coloring in these images using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Then we will add a few snowy borders, a sentiment, and a few little hearts to complete the scene.
We will also add some dimension with some Crystal Glaze as well as some flocking for even more texture and dimension!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the Like and Subscribe buttons and don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below. Click the products below to make a purchase. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which are at no additional costs to you.
- Art Impressions Christmas Slimline Set (5461)
- Art Impressions Envelope GCH Set (5344)
- Additional new release sets mentioned in the video:
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen or Sakura Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
- Lawn Fawn Large Slimline w/ Sliders
- Lawn Fawn Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders
- Lawn Fawn Bone Folder
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Pale Pink, Lt Pink, Yellow, Orange, Mustard, Geranium Red, Wine Red, Lt Brown, Mid Brown, Haze Blue, Dull Blue, Blue Gray, Marine Green, Lt Gray, Gray, Dk Gray
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Speckled Egg
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Squeezed Lemonade
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Salty Ocean
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Chipped Sapphire
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Studio 71 White Gesso or TCW White Gesso
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Art Philosophy by Prima Metallic Accents
- Doodlebug Designs Flock – White
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Queen & Co Fimo Hearts
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Nuvo Craft Spoon
- Nuvo Smooth Precision Glue Pen
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
Great tutorial, Lynn! I really love the sky you created.
Hi Karen! Thank you so much! But I have to send it right back at you…your recent snowman card and tag were absolutely beautiful! Your work is always so amazing! Love being on the DT with you!