Today we will be creating a triple spinner card!!! I have created many spinner cards in the past but I have never made a card with three spinners. I’ll show you how easy it is to create the spinner mechanism. We will be using the “Big Acorn” from the Lawn Fawn collection as our spinner and it was perfect for this concept!
We will also create a beautiful background of Fall leaves by using the Lawn Fawn Falling Leaves Stencils. This is a two part stencil and I will give you a few tips and tricks for lining this up on a slimline card. I’ll show you some simple coloring for the acorns and then we will also complete the inside of the card with some special sentiments! Then we will add a few sparkly gems for a finishing touch!
I thought it would be so much fun to have not only the acorns spinning around but to also have a sentiment on each one of them which was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #112 which is to make the sentiment the star of the show!
If you love this spinner type card then you may want to check our my Art Impressions “Batty” Halloween Spinner Card!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below. Click the products below to make a purchase. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which are at no additional costs to you.
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Falling Leaves Background Stencils
- Lawn Fawn Big Acorn Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Big Acorn Dies
- Lawn Fawn Forest Feast Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Forest Feast Dies
- Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy Dies
- Lawn Fawn Tree Before n’ Afters Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Tree Before n’ Afters Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lg Slimline w/ Sliders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Sm Slimline w/ Lift the Flap Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Cardstock 100lb Paper Bag
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad – Fossilized Amber
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad – Carved Pumpkin
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad – Crackling Campfire
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad – Aged Mahogany
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad – Twisted Citron
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad – Mowed Lawn
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad – Rustic Wilderness
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad – Brushed Corduroy
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad – Vintage Photo
- Versafine Clair Ink Pad – Pinecone
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Hero Arts Memory Misti 12″x12″ Stamp Positioner
- Misti Original Stamp Positioner
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Beige, Mid Brown
- Pinkfresh Studio Essentials Jewel Mix
- Scor-tape 1/4″ or Scrapbook.com 1/4″ Permanent Tape
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Pitt Artist Pen .1mm Black
- We R Memory Keepers Spin it Pick-up Tool
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
- We R Memory Keepers Impressed Dauber Kit or Scrapbook.com Sponge Daubers (40pcs)
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Clear Thread
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum Die Cutting Machine
- Tech Tools T-square 12″
Oh wow, this is so cool!!
Thank you so much!😊
this is so wonderful! wow! love the sentiment stamped in the acorns! wow!! sooo creative and fun! and the colors – swoon! i am totally feeling all the fall vibes!! sooo magical and whimsical! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha! Your comments always make me smile! Thank you for always being so encouraging and kind! Have a great day!!!