Hello and Welcome!!!
Watch video tutorial here!!!
Today I’m really happy to be showing you a brand new release from the Ai Spring 2022 Collection! This beautiful new Ai Blooming Window Set (5450) includes a separate die which will cut out the little potted plant. This little planter can be popped up inside the shadowbox window! However, we will be using it in a slightly different way today by stamping it twice and adding those planters to the bottom of our card! The sentiment that goes all around the image says ” May the coming year be blooming with happiness and many moments to remember”….so pretty!
We will die cut a rectangle using the Ai Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Die Set (5063) from some pretty plaid paper. Now using a standard A2 size top folding card we can cut out the opening for the shadowbox window. Next, I will show you how to create the shadowbox window on this card…but do keep in mind that you do need the Shadowbox Window Die Set (5408) in order to create the shadowbox feature.
The best part about this shadowbox feature is that it folds flat when the card is closed for easy mailing!
We will do all of our coloring today using the Tim Holtz Distress Markers as follows: Mustard Seed, Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Spiced Marmalade.
Now we can die cut the sentiment that is included in the Shadowbox Window Set which says “Hello”. We will die cut this three times and stack these up to create a thick embellishment which we will then add some clear glitter pen. This will give our sentiments some dimension and sparkle!
Next let’s add a few enamel dots in a pretty coral color!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the Like and Subscribe buttons and don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a singe video!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below. Click the products below to make a purchase. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which are at no additional costs to you.
- Art Impressions Shadowbox Window Die Set (5408)
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8n8 (Art Impressions)
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8na (Scrapbook.com)
- Art Impressions Blooming Window Set (5450)
- — https://shrsl.com/3jdv1 (Art Impressions)
- Other Window Sets available:
- Snowy Window (5453), Swing Window (5452), Special Window (5451), Autumn Window (5449), Sailboat Window (5448), Spooky Window (5447), Bridge Window (5412), Deer Window (5411), Mailbox Window (5410), Boat Window (5409)
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8n5 (Art Impressions)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies(5063)
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8ne (Art Impressions)
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8nc (Scrapbook.com)
- Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8nh (Art Impressions)
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8nl (Scrapbook.com)
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers – Mustard Seed, Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon
- Tim Holtz Distress Marker – Spiced Marmalade
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8nv (Scrapbook.com)
- iCraft Purple Tape or Scrapbook.com – Mint Tape – Low Tack and Repositionable – 1 Inch Roll
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8oo (Scrapbook.com)
- Therm O Web – iCraft – Ultra Bond Adhesive – 2 Fluid Ounces
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8o5 (Scrapbook.com)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens- Blender
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8o8 (Scrapbook.com)
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Enamel Dots – Sunset
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8o9 (Scrapbook.com)
- Spellbinders Platinum6 Die Cutting Machine
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8od (Scrapbook.com)
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- — https://shrsl.com/3i8of (Scrapbook.com)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Lawn Fawn Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6×6 Petite Paper Pack
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- White Cardstock 65lb
Lyn, I don’t always leave a comment but I’m always checking in! Your paper art is amazing and I so enjoy your offerings! Adorable and so pretty!
Hi Jan! I always appreciate your sweet comments! Thank you so much for checking in. Have a great day…and happy crafting!