Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s video and card we will be creating an elegant floral wreath shaker card! We will be using the Sweet Wishes Set (4848) for our images and sentiment. We will stamp and emboss our image in gold to give it an elegant look and we will simply and easily color in our images using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens!
Next, I will show you how to create this simple shaker card design. We will add some beautiful sequins in shades of purple and lilac and then to finish off the card we will add some strips of gold metallic paper. These strips will have a beautiful stitched border which will complete this card perfectly!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please hit the thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. And don’t forget to select that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Sweet Wishes (4848)
- Art Impressions Square Double Stitched Dies (5061)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Clear Acetate
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lilac, Violet, Lt Blue, Mid Green, Olive Green
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Premium Cardstock 100lb Arctic
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Nuvo Surface Sweep Brush
- Nuvo Dual Tip Spoon
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- EK Success Anti-static Powder Tool
- Scor-tape 1/8” and 1/4”
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tim Holtz Titanium 9.5” Shears
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Milled Lavender
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Kraft Stock Metallics (Gold/Silver)
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Picket Fence Studios Sequin Mix – Purple People Eater
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine