Hello and Happy New Year!!!
In today’s video and card we will be creating an elegant and uplifting “Sending Cheer” card using a fun ink smooshing technique!!! If you don’t love coloring you will love this technique. It is so simple and easy to do!
This would be a great card to send for the New Year or to cheer up a friend, family member or co-worker!
We will be using the beautiful Penny Black “Rose Garden” image and the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks to do the coloring and to create this beautiful background.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Penny Black Rose Garden Slapstick Cling Stamp
- Penny Black Joy & Happiness “T for Transparent” Stamp Set
- Penny Black Warm Wishes Slapstick Cling Stamp
- Penny Black Stitched Square & Circles Die Set
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Elizabeth Craft Designs 110lb Soft Finish White Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Black Licorice 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Tea Dye
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Studio 71 White Gesso
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Gray, Gray, Dk Gray
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1”
- Scotch ATG700 Tape Dispenser
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Buttons Galore & More 28 Lilac Lane Seaside Holiday Sequins
- Gina K Connect Glue
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- Tombow Dual Tip Marker Black
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Detail Scissors