Hello Ai Fans!
In today’s video we will be creating three cards for the new Quick and Simple Card Challenge! I will be showing you an easy masking technique which will allow you to create many simple, yet elegant cards, very quickly. If you don’t love coloring, or just don’t have time, these are the cards for you!!! These notecards would be great as a gift for a friend or co-worker!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used are listed below.
- Art impressions Cottage Tryfold (4202)
- Art Impressions Lakehouse Tryfold (4204)
- Art Impressions Beach Tryfold (4577)
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads – Lemon Drop, Fruit Punch, Blue Hawaii, Pool Party, Blue Raspberry, Key Lime Fizz
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Enamel Dots Sunset
- Buttons Galore & More Sparkletz Embellishments – Aquamarine, Ocean Waves
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Gina K. connect Glue
- Gina K. Masking Magic
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Nesting Circle Dies
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Lawn Fawn Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings Hemp Cord