Hello Ai Fans!!!
In today’s video we will be creating a Flag Card! If you have never made a Flag Card before then you will want to check out this video!
I will give you all of the instructions and measurements so that you can easy make one of your own. I also want to show you a super fun brayer technique which will allow you to create a unique and dimensional water effect! And…we will create a fun Belly Band to finish off the whole project!
The coloring will be done using a water brush and some water reactive ink pads in beautiful tropical colors!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Tropical Circlet MTF Stamps and Dies (5276)
- Art Impressions Loads of Fun Stamps (5111)
- Art Impressions Puffer, Crab, Octopus, Dolphin, Turtle, Seahorse Stamps
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies
- Art Impressions Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies
- We R Memory Keepers Nesting Circle Dies
- We R Memory Keeper Trim/Score Board
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads – Pool Party, Blue Raspberry, Blue Hawaii, Key Lime Fizz, Lemon Drop, Berry Smoothie, Grape Slush, Fruit Punch
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer 9.5”
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Speedball Pop-in Soft Rubber Brayer
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- White Cardstock 65lb
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine