Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
To set the scene for todays video and card, we will be using some beautiful glimmer paste and a stencil to create a sparkly snowy sky for our card! We will also be using images from the Ai Snow Friend Set (5041) and a lovely sentiment as well. We will also take the holly and berries stamp from the Ai Christmas Wreath Set (4701) to help frame our little birdhouse image!
Since these images were on a smaller scale, I thought it would be fun to create a mini slimline card today! To complete our little scene we will add these adorable cardinals…which can’t help but to make you smile!!!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please hit the thumbs up and subscribe! And don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Snow Friend Set (5041)
- Art Impressions Christmas Wreath Set (4791)
- Art Impressions Flag Double Stitched Dies (5133)
- Art Impressions Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5062)
- Uni-ball Signs White Gel Pen
- Wink of Stella Glitter Gloss Pen
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Snowy Sky Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- iCraft Stencil Pal
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Nuvo Glimmer Paste Moonstone
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Hero Arts Blending Brushes
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Studio 71 White Gesso
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Speckled Egg
- Tim Holtz Titanium Scissors 9.5″
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Tombow Tape Runner
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Runner
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Carmine Red, Orange, Haze Blue, Oatmeal, Dk Oatmeal, Dk Gray, Marine Green