Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s card and video we will be creating a fun celebratory card that could be used as a Happy New Year Card or a fun festive Birthday Card!!! This card was inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge – Pet Project!
I used Black, Gold, and Silver and lots of sparkly stars to set this festive scene! We will be using the wonderful Koalas Set (5349) for this project!
All of the coloring on this card will be done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and metallic pens! All of the Zig colors are listed below.
If you love Koalas like I do….then be sure to check out the Art Impressions Koala Hugs Card that I created previously!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Koalas Set (5349)
- Art Impressions Chubby Snowmen Set (5351)
- Art Impressions Tag Stitched Dies (5132)
- Art Impressions Circle Double Stitched Dies (5064)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen .1mm Black
- VersaClaire Ink Pad Nocturne
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Black Soot
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Kraft-stock Metallics Gold/Silver
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White
- Gelly Roll Pen Metallic Gold, Silver
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Beige, Lt Gray, Gray Brown, Black
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Gina K Connect Glue
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Recollections Metallic Iridescent Glitter Shapes
- iCraft Purple Tape