In today’s card and video we will be creating a super fun robot card using the adorable little “Charge Me Up” robot stamp set from Lawn Fawn!
We will also be creating a beautiful background using the “Gears Layering Stencil” from the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Collection. To color in this background we will use the Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads in some beautiful colors! These reactive ink pads react to water to create very interesting textures to your backgrounds. We will also add some spatters with a metallic ink to give it some sparkle!!!
Please check out my other card here! “Lawn Fawn Charge Me Up Robot Card”
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #95 – Card Sketch as pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Charge Me Up Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Long Distance Hugs Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Foursquare Backdrop Dies
- Lawn Fawn Sm Slimline w/ Lift the Flaps Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Pearlescent Vellum Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Sm Blocks Trio
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads – Lemon Drop, Fruit Punch, Key Lime Fizz, Grape Slush, Pool Party, Blue Hawaii, Blue Raspberry
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Gray, Gray, Red
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil – Gears
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Prima Marketing Art Philosophy Metallic Accents
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- We R Memory Keepers Impressed Sponge Dauber Kit
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine